Saturday, March 3, 2012

Starting Again

People are more then likely looking at this and thinking I'm a bit wacky. I have changed my mind and changed my goals. I had said before that I was going to keep a blog about the things I'm doing in class. And then I changed it to talking about that, plus the lives of teens. And now, I am going to change it once again. I am still going to continue forward with the previous two, but now I am going to be writing TO teens. I mean, who can speak to them better then a teen them self?

I'm young, only 18, but I feel like I have so much good and love to share with the world, and I want to start with those my age. I understand what times are like. I am living it everyday I wake up. And for all those people in this world that have held my hand and shown me love, I will forever be in their debt. And now I feel as if it is my mission in life to in turn show the rest of the world all that love and then some more. Just because this has started out from a school project, does not mean I am going to let it fade. I will fight everyday to conquer a new heart, a new person to share love with, in the hopes of making a difference.

So, to what ever teen may have stumbled across this, if you need help, even though I don't know you, I want you to know that I love you. Never forget that! There is always someone there for you. You may just have to search around a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment